- If you are a vegan student, vegetarian, are using a gluten-free diet or bound to other specific dietary restrictions or allergies -
kindly inform us prior to date of class.
- Requests for different menus/dishes will be considered after an advanced notice and in mutual consent.
- We encourage you to make reservations well in advance to enable us to form suitable sized classes.
- It will be very helpful to fill in alternative dates to avoid disappointment.
- After booking via the booking form below, we will confirm your reservation by email within 24 hours.
- Please inform us as soon as possible of any changes to your date(s) and we will try to accommodate your new date(s).
- Transportation can be arranged at an extra cost.
Additional steps are taken during COVID-19
Temperature checks upon arrival & leaving for each visitor. Visitors with symptoms are not allowed to be in the premise.
Hand gloves will be provided.
Hand sanitisatisation at entrance for visitors is mandatory; team members shall use the hand sanitizer and practice hand washing regularly.
Maintain social distancing, physical space, minimum 1 meter apart.
Face masks must be worn at all times.
To keep work surfaces clean and disinfected.